In hindsight, Barbie "Extra" was appropriately named.  When Carbon called me to the team, we had the task of powering through 72 shots of animation in only two weeks.  Following, we needed to setup simulation scenes for hair and clothing in one week.  Many of those shots had 3-5 characters, which brought the character count to about 125.  I found myself constantly referencing Henry Ford's assembly line as we setup a system to get the impossible done.

Considering the short deadline and the amount of work, Barbie turned out quite well.

joshuamerck@gmail.com  -  (917) 301-4044

  • LinkedIn
  • Vimeo
  • Instagram